Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the data Forth and Fable hold on you.
Under no circumstance is any of your data ever sold or rented to a third party.
I may share your data in the following circumstance:
· With public authorities or other third parties, if required by law or reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of ourselves or others.
· With service providers contracted to help with my business operations (PayPal, freelancers under contract, postal services.) I employ these companies and people to perform tasks and need to share your information with them to provide products and services to you.
In all circumstances, all data I hold on you is held privately in full accordance with GDPR regulations.
If I wish to share information about you, for instance on social media, as a giveaway winner, or within my online portfolio, I will request permission first.
Access To Your Data
You have the right to request a copy of the information I hold about you. If you would like a copy of the personal information I hold, please contact me.
You also have the right to be forgotten, so you can contact me to request the data that I hold be destroyed.
If you believe that the information I hold and process on you is incorrect, you can request to see this information and have it corrected or deleted.
If, at any point, you wish to raise a complaint about how I have handled your personal data, you can contact me at email@example.com
If you are not satisfied with my investigation, or believe that I am processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Why I collect and use your information
Your information is collected for the purpose of:
· Providing you with the services and products you have purchased, booked or ordered
· To send newsletters
· To contact you regarding project, course or coaching updates, progress or setups
· To fulfil any contract regarding service or products made between us
· To comply with legal or regulatory obligations
I process personal data to fulfil contracts and deliver products and events and pursue mutual interests in regard to completing projects, prevention of fraud, effective deliverables, and to report fraud or other illegal activities to the relevant authorities when necessary or as requested.
What Personal Information I collect and Where it is Held
I collect your name and email address when you opt in to my email list. This data is held in Mailchimp and is password protected.
If you hire my copywriting, editing or coaching services, I collect your name, email address, business name, website details and social links. This data is held within Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office and is password protected.
I may collect your IP address and information regarding your location and accessed pages. This data is collected by and stored in Google Analytics and is password protected.
If you purchase a coaching service or course package, I collect your name, email address and IP address. This data is held within Paypal and is password protected.
How I collect and Use This Information
I collect personal data in a variety of different ways, which include:
· When you email Forth and Fable directly
· When you order a product, service or book an event
· When you subscribe to the Forth and Fable mailing list
· When you comment on blog posts
· When you sign up to receive digital downloads
How Long Your Data is Kept
For customers: In accordance with UK law, basic customer details including name, address and contact details, are kept for six years. After this period you may contact me to have this data forgotten.
For non-customers, such as those subscribed to the Forth and Fable mailing list, you have the right to be forgotten and may contact me to destroy any data held about you.